Buying a vacation, retirement or permanent home or lot is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing an experienced REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and 25 years of experience range from providing sound financial direction to helping you find the home or land that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email. You may also use my website to mine a treasure trove of local information pertaining to the Enchanted Valleyso that you can mke an informed buying decision. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
Foreclosures, Short Sales, REOs and other distressed propeerties now make up a large portion of our buying market. I am experienced and well versed in all phases of these distressed property transactions. Call on an expert to help you find a great deal and navigate all the pitfalls associated with foreclosures. I have earned the CDPE certifiaction (Certified Distressed Property Expert) and stand reasdy to assist you.
- Assure that you see the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Present you a list of the foreclosures, Short Sales, REO's and distressed properties currently on the market through our MLS
- Guide you through the entire home or land buying process, from finding properties to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new property and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Guide you through the local labrynth of government guidelines and inspections including home site preparation, septic approval, home inspections, financing options, property tax valuations, easement considerations, building permits and more by utilizing my 23 years experience for your buying advantage.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose an experienced REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Attorney fees are typically paid both both buyer and seller.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.