Selling your home or land shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your property pays off. My services and 25 years of experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home or lot sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
Don't let your property become a victim to foreclosure. I have earned the coveted CDPE certification(Certified Distressed Properety Expert). Last year according to RealtyTrac almost 70% of foreclosed property was never even listed. Call me today to discuss all your opitions to foreclosure at 706-835-5081. For more information on what a CDPE certified Realtor can do for you visit www.cdpe.com .
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your property's value that of recent comparable sales.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home or lot to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your property maximum exposure.
- Help you present your home or land and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible. I've got 20 years experience negotiating for my clients.
- Help you find your next property and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are homes selling for on your street? Use HomeRadar.com to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Attorney's fees are typically paid by both buyer and seller
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 10% to 7% depending on whether you are selling land or a home.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- Home inspections fees are in most circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.